What is Adventure Club?
Adventure Club is a ministry of Countryside Christian Church. We are a Before and After School Program and Summer Camp. We serve Pinellas Country and the greater Tampa Bay area with Child-Centered Learning guided by Christian principles. Experienced counselors and staff create an atmosphere that is fun, safe, and with a supportive setting. Which provides a stimulating environment where each child has the opportunity to work, play, and do activities that inspires them to do great things.
What makes Adventure Club’s Summer Camp so special?
- There is something here for EVERYONE! We strive to engage all children in the development of their God-given potential.
- We have smaller groups, with each group split by age, so activities are tailored to the age for an assortment of fun.
- We accept students that are in Kindergarten through 8th grade.
- Adventure Club is the perfect fit for your child in the summer and for before / aftercare during the school year. Each day will be full of fun, friendship, and God’s Love. We provide families with a safe and caring environment in a Christian atmosphere. Each week there is an interactive chapel with praise and worship and daily devotions.
- During Summer Camp you can choose which weeks you plan for your child to attend. That way you know which camp trips/activities will be right for your child and what weeks fit into your summer schedule.
- While at summer camp each child will have wonderful opportunities to meet others and create lifelong friendships. They will discover new and exciting hobbies while learning important life skills.
- Students are transported to and from school or field trips (on full-day camps or summer camp) in 15 passenger vans, or rented transportation. All vehicles have passed current safety regulations and have seat belts for all passengers.
To register you will need to download the registration packet fill it out entirely and return to Adventure Club office or to the Countryside Christian Preschool office.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Registration Fee is per child and due at the time of registration. Spots are limited.
For questions please call 727-799-1618 ext. 1012 or email: email@example.com