ADVENTURE CLUB BEFORE AND AFTERCARE
Our goal is to provide a safe environment with fun, age-appropriate activities that enhance your child’s education. The Adventure Club activities enhance children’s learning to become self-confident, academically successful, and socially cultured.
Our planned curriculum and skilled team members work together to provide stimulating environments that foster children’s development. Our Adventure Club mentors are excitedly waiting before and after school to guide children through the school year and daily structure. During the week your child will experience homework help, Praise and Worship, art and crafts, sports, and science/engineering activities.
No need to rush from work to pick your child up from school, run errands, and help complete homework! Parents enjoy peace of mind knowing that their child has had the opportunity to finish homework, have a snack, and play games, by 6 PM every day.
What is Adventure Club?
Adventure Club is a ministry of Countryside Christian Church. We are a Before and After School Program and Summer Camp. We serve Pinellas Country and the greater Tampa Bay area with Child-Centered Learning guided by Christian principles. Experienced counselors and staff create an atmosphere that is fun, safe, and with a supportive setting. Which provides a stimulating environment where each child has the opportunity to work, play and do activities that inspires them to do great things.
What makes Adventure Club’s Before and After Care so special?
- There is something here for EVERYONE! We strive to engage all children in the development of their God-given potential.
- We have smaller groups, with each group split by age, so activities are tailored to the age for an assortment of fun.
- We accept students that are in Kindergarten through 6th grade.
- Adventure Club is the perfect fit for your child in before / aftercare during the school year. Each day will be full of fun, friendship, and God’s Love. We provide families with a safe and caring environment in a Christian atmosphere. Each week there is an interactive chapel with praise and worship and daily devotions.
- We offer homework help, daily devotionals, snack, enrichment activities, sports and playground, Plus other fun activities and events throughout the school year.
- While at Before and Aftercare each child will have wonderful opportunities to meet others and create lifelong friendships. They will discover new and exciting hobbies while learning important life skills.
- Students are transported to and from school or field trips (on full-day camps or summer camp) in 15 passenger vans, or rented transportation. All vehicles have passed current safety regulations and have seat belts for all passengers.
To register you will need to download the registration packet, fill it out entirely and return to Adventure Club office or to the Countryside Christian Preschool office.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Registration Fee is per child and due at the time of registration. Spots are limited.
For questions please call 727-799-1618 ext. 1012 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org